Saturday, October 3, 2009

pleasure.

yippy yeah yeah life.


i should feel contented for what i have now.
though im going through so much stress now,
and yet i feel fortunate.
craziest thing is,
i still can feel contented whereby im having
way too much stress that i can cope with.

ytd.
BEN&JERRY surprise.from baby.home being fetch.
work being send.sweet messages.companion.
protection.while working.MILK TEA(:

today(later).
NEW PHONE(N97).steamboat(soon).work.
being send and fetch by baby.mommy
sponsore half of my phone.just happier me.

yeah!!! im getting my favourite phone later, N97(:
i got a best mommy who spon me half of it and baby
gonna sign that line for me.
cause my 2 old numbers not gonna be use anymore.
whoots, cheers(:
another sweetest thing my baby did was..
he bought ben&jerry for me!
left it in my fridge while i was working
and told me when he feels im moody today.
damn damn shock(: and its indeed sweet.
just like the sweetness of first love.
thanks baby!




and the best thing now is, i got her(:



(if only you're here)

No comments:

Post a Comment