Tuesday, October 20, 2009

imperfections.

i know how imperfect i am since im brought to this world. never did blame anyone especially my parents cause they're just trying their best to love their children. they tried all means to prove me that im truly being love by them. i love my family(: especially my mom who did so much for me. so many years of spon feed from my mom, i decided to be on my own ever since i met him. to be a reasonable and independent girl for him. as i know, who like girls to be childish and really spoilt? its a coincident we met each other. there slowly our story begins... sweetness.blessing.simple.development.love and everything that a couple could encounter, we've it too. but we got separated months later. for a mistake, for many misunderstandings, and even more love that we have for one another. all these while, period that we're separated i miss every bits we spend together. really everything we use to do together. wonder do you ever miss them all?

Her imperfections become perfect in his eyes.
You have completed her in more ways than you could imagine.
Touch-up with the imperfect ones.
Loving her in every way she never experience before.
She feels in her heart that their hearts have came to dwell together, as one. The day they met was fate. Their lives intertwining was fate.
and now its fate that make them reunite back. clueless of having communication with him anymore. but we're on the starting line again. may something happen and turn it my fairytale again? or its gonna stay like this?


No comments:

Post a Comment