Thursday, October 1, 2009

backed.

first thing i wanna exclaim is....





keke is back to me(:
and this time she's gonna be mine!
not gonna part from me unless she misses her.
yippy yeah yeah(:
damn happy la,
she's mine now !!!

mel was the one who got it back for me on wed while working!
and when keke sees me, she really go crazy! hahas
i guess its not a one side thing that i miss her,
its both misses one another damn lots!
touched by her little action though.
whenever i leave her sight and leave her being carried by mel,
she barked! like as if asking me to come back.
even king admit she clings to me lots(:
and king allow me to carry her around while working!

thanks mel for helping me to take her back and took care of her when im busy(:

its was really a great night on wed(:
猪猪大哥 came down that night too.
and helped me lots cause his friends wanted to sabo my waitress.
like drink for me,
swap cards and bought supper for me, force me to finish it!

jason was there too and its his birthday that nigt.
they drink like liquor were just plain water to them -.-
but jason helped me drink lots and end up he was somehow tipsy
and left early!

another guy call ahtu and his friend were cute people!
they told lydia they want me to their table and when i go over,
they were so shy to talk to me -.-
only said i look innocent and very different from other waitress.
hahas in fact im not that different from any girls, hor baby? LOL
they save me from drinking at other table,
they dedicate lots of songs for me to sing to them(:

one more group of peeps who save my night is dexter gerald them.
hahas baby wasn't there cause his tired and gotta go home.
they ask me to stay at there table to prevent from drinking.
and gerald was so willing to help me look after the door while i use the toilet.
wasn't relunctant at all(:
guess the only peeps i can trust most is them that night!

sales were great that night(:
everything head off and ended real well
just that my beloved are not here):

No comments:

Post a Comment