Tuesday, December 1, 2009

story of no full-stop.



initially thought, it's gonna be the end of everything! guess what? we're all wrong. things just came in their way and there's isn't anyway for me to stop the flow. probably i did not want to stop anything either, cause i'm smiling in fact! love, something that bring smile, tears and surprises. smile when its sweet and cry when its bitter. as for surprise? to me its all the on and off indecisive decision. i'll agree with all, cause your smile matters me more. for off.. i will just go back to normal! for on.. congrats me then(:
but there's still so much uncertain within me, it would be best that you answer all but it's never gonna be easy for all. what to do now? ...
waited and now is wait.


(i'm sorry i've tried my best!)

No comments:

Post a Comment