Tuesday, December 22, 2009

my massage location.

FIRST DAY.


she's my cousin, wei chuan!
as we depart from singapore....

SECOND DAY.

we're heading off to grandpa's tomb!

me in a kok kok car there =P

my second aunt(:

cousin(:

as we reach....

my cute little 2 nephew and niece!

mummy & klang uncle!

beautiful & relaxing, that's what i love there.

she's my mummy(:

they're doing some praying process.

mummy & i, loves(:

grandpa's tomb.

ahbee korkor gf.wei chuan.me

kaki cousin!

guys side,

lady's side,

and one big family(:

when mountain top to bai bai with these 2 babes and ...

THIRD DAY.

as we depart moro.. she's my small aunt!

my mummy & secong aunt.

mom & daughter.

mom & daughter.

babes =P

2 hottie moms(:

as we heading back singapore in ferry!

camwhore starts !!!

do we look like we're same age?


hardworking chap messaging when there's reception =P

if only i can eat this cousin of mine up, i wont be bored ever =P








safe & memorable trip(:
THE END..

No comments:

Post a Comment