Monday, November 2, 2009

nemo please(:



im a owl now, only sleep in the day):

KFC.2piecemeal.cheesefries.yumyum.being send to work.
by someone.work.push sales.drink drank but no drunk.
sing.1.7k.5 waitress.companion of sweetie.smooth.GOOD.
supper.jalanbesar.grace.sweetie.baby.jeff.and berber.
home being fetch.by baby.HOME SWEET HOME!

my table is coming later, like FINALLY !
neat room will be appearing soon.
i can paste my photos,
(me.mybeloved.baby.mommy.and keke)
fix my TV and all my HELLO KITTY can be display up(:

tonight got no work but going down to nemo.
my darling.dardar.sweetie.buddy working,
so gonna support them(:
whats more?
keke is going down too! she's stuck at home very long le.
pubbing for keke tonight!


( i've my inferior and thats why it cant be started )

No comments:

Post a Comment