Monday, November 15, 2010

it's great in love, but not any other.


love can be so beautiful, and how i'm being surrounded by it is the best part. indeed, i'm filled in love so much that i can't find anymore reasons for me to dislike love. my silly, his my best gift that i get so far, so far after so much misery in my life. he give me all reasons to love him and love him more daily(: not just being my guy, but my breathing needs, my strength, my motivation when i'm lost and nevertheless assure me his my lifetime wanna partner! having you around makes my life so much colourful and you open up a girl whom is enclose for quite sometime. GREAT JOB*

a great man who knows her girl loves surprises(:



a ring that he runs around to get(:

a hello kitty mirror that don't want reminds me of before(:

my hello kitty make-up mirror (:


a necklace that bring our memories around(:

my car cushion and a wanted camera(:


lantern festival, and he did " i love you "

the reason we met, it's in xiao hong now and then(:

hello kitty casing which is online purchase(:

meant to brighten my gloomy night(:

paris who is meant to make my working night(:

our first toy that start the sparkle and our first couple tee(:

loving the way i am right now, and not gonna let anyone to affect this love, because i love him so! no one will stand a place in him and get into us anymore, as i'll hate you and curse your life(:

No comments:

Post a Comment