Tuesday, October 12, 2010

becoming empty emotions.




If I could make time go backward,
I would erase the words you heard.
If I could do it all again,
I would do it differently.
If i could stop the tears,
I would never let it roll down.
Nothing would be the same,
If i know it would be this sinful.
The first time always hurts,
And it never gets easier.
Guilt always feed on our mistakes,
Every mistake they'll gain their strength.
Always wishing we could do it all again,
So that their strength won't increase.
Never knowing how bad it hurts.
Knowing forever that scar gonna stay.
We should still head into the future,
Because we're truly in love.
Letting go won' t be my decision anymore!
I swear, i'm sorry!



my reality of you is better than anytime of my life,
so i don't dream, cause i love reality with you(:

No comments:

Post a Comment