Sunday, April 11, 2010

missing something...


I remember your hands how it fits into mine.
I remember your eyes,
the way you looked at me.
In your eyes where once I saw my destiny,
And a growing eyes which tells me how honest you can be.
I remember your cheerful smile,
It become the ecstasy you brought for my heart.
As you sang our sweet lullaby,
I remember how you say you love me,
I remember how you say you miss me,
I remember everything how it was.
Without fail,
I'll fall in your sweetest thoughts.
I'm still waiting that I could hold you in my arms,
Touch you by your face,
And the heavenly feeling in your embrace,
I wish i can remember everything by the word soon,
The unconditional love we had before,
Will never be varnish.
As the days passes by,
The number of times my heart pound for your name,
Number of time i look up into the sky,
Searching for the visible image of you,
And that feeling which I still long for the love we had,
Just can't taken off my mind.
I remember the time,
when you were by my side,
I wish i could hold you and hug you tight.
Lastly I remember when your love was mine,
I'm greatly happy.
I LOVE YOU(:

No comments:

Post a Comment