Wednesday, January 27, 2010

wanna breakfree.

you're real when we're beside,
but we seems far apart.
i have you by my side,
though i dont feel we're indeed close.
gap drawn us to the end!
why cant i feel any efforts and love anymore?
even ask myself if i demand for more,
but i'm sure i did not.
fade? probably!
and because i love you more each day,
i pain more.
someone ask me,
am i happy now?
i want to answer yes but neither my mouth nor heart agrees with me.
which make me remain silent.
and then she added,
have your love become a burden?
being so helpless..
i cant answer anymore.
i cant even lie that im happy with what i've now.
isit the happiest i can be?
for now,
i pray for nothing worse to come.
don't expect surprise and love again.
as i know it'll be different from now!
goodbye my faith....





No comments:

Post a Comment